Online Banking Login
Secure MasterCard® Code
Register For Your MasterCard® Secure Code
Click on the link below and register your MasterCard® for added security on your online purchases.
MasterCard® SecureCode Terms of Service
Welcome and thank you for choosing to use the MasterCard® SecureCode service ("MasterCard® SecureCode") from Reelfoot Bank . Please read this Terms of Service Agreement carefolly before using MasterCard® SecureCode. In this Agreement, "we," "us," or "our" refers to Reelfoot Bank, and "you," "your," or "yours" refers to the user of MasterCard® SecureCode. This Terms of Service Agreement supplements and is incorporated in our cardholder agreement(s) with you. In addition to this Terms of Service Agreement, MasterCard® SecureCode also is subject to the cardholder agreement governing the card transactions for which MasterCard® SecureCode is used.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- MasterCard® SecureCode provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS") and our cardholder agreement with you governing the card transactions for which MasterCard® SecureCode is used. The TOS may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at www.reelfootbank.com. In addition, when using MasterCard® SecureCode, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or roles applicable to MasterCard® SecureCode that may be posted from time to time at the same web site.
- You agree that creation of a MasterCard® SecureCode account password, and/or use of MasterCard® SecureCode, will represent your acceptance of this TOS and that continued use of MasterCard® SecureCode after you have been advised of revisions to this TOS shall constitute your agreement to such revised terms and any applicable posted guidelines or roles.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment, enhance or otherwise change MasterCard® SecureCode shall be subject to this TOS.
- Reelfoot Bank reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, MasterCard® SecureCode (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Upon our request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of this TOS.
DESCRIPTION OF MASTERCARD® SECURECODE
MasterCard® SecureCode provides you with a way of increasing security in online and other transactions for which MasterCard® SecureCode is used by reducing the chances of fraud for those transactions. Registering for MasterCard® SecureCode involves providing personal information to us, which is then used to confirm your identity in connection with future online transactions or other transactions for which MasterCard® SecureCode is used, as discussed in more detail in Section 5 below. MasterCard® SecureCode also may be used for record keeping and reporting purposes, as well as to help resolve any transaction disputes. Your Registration Data, as defined in Section 3(b), and other personal information is not shared with the merchant, as discussed in more detail in Section 6 below.
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
- You agree to (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by MasterCard® SecureCode's registration form ("Registration Data"), and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any Registration Data that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that your Registration Data is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend, terminate, or refuse your current or future use of MasterCard® SecureCode.
In order to use MasterCard® SecureCode, you must provide certain information to us that allows us to validate your identity and verify that you are the owner of or an authorized user of the specified credit card(s) or debit card(s). The information that you provide may be validated against information we already have on file that is associated with you, your credit card(s) or debit card(s), information we receive from one or more third parties, or information maintained by a third party.
- If you are unable to provide adequate information for us to validate your identity, we have the right to not allow you to register for MasterCard® SecureCode. You warrant that the information is correct and that you have the legal right to use all of the credit cards and debit cards that you register for MasterCard® SecureCode.
- If you do not successfolly register for MasterCard® SecureCode, the merchant may not accept your MasterCard® credit card or debit card in payment for an e-commerce or other transaction subject to MasterCard® SecureCode.
- In order to use MasterCard® SecureCode, you must have the ability to access the World Wide Web and must pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must have the equipment necessary to make such a connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device.
- In the event you have a question regarding the MasterCard® SecureCode registration process or a transaction using MasterCard® SecureCode, you shoold direct that question to our customer service department @ 731-885-1010 or Jennifer Slack @ 731-886-5742 or Sherry Borders @ 731-886-5706.
During registration in MasterCard® SecureCode, you may be asked to select or may be provided a password and hint-and-response question and answer. When engaging in an online transaction or other transaction for which MasterCard® SecureCode is used, you may be asked for your MasterCard® SecureCode password or hint response before the merchant accepts your MasterCard® card in payment for the transaction. If you are unable to provide your MasterCard® SecureCode password or hint response, or if the authentication through MasterCard® SecureCode otherwise fails, the merchant may not accept your MasterCard® credit card or debit card in payment for that transaction.
- By registering in MasterCard® SecureCode, you assent to the use of MasterCard® SecureCode to evidence your identity, including for purposes of authorization of transactions authorized in advance to recur at substantially regolar intervals.
MasterCard® SecureCode stores your Registration Data. Your Registration Data will not be shared with online retail merchants or merchants in other transactions for which MasterCard® SecureCode is used.
- You acknowledge and agree that MasterCard® SecureCode may keep your Registration Data and also may disclose your Registration Data if required to do so by Applicable Law, as defined in Section 8(a)(ix), in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is permitted by Applicable Law, or as reasonably necessary to (i) comply with legal process or (ii) enforce this TOS.
CARDHOLDER PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, Registration Data and other verification information established by you with MasterCard® SecureCode, and all activities that occur using your password, Registration Data or other verification information supplied to or established by you with MasterCard® SecureCode. You agree not to transfer or sell your use of, or access to, MasterCard® SecureCode to any third party. You agree to immediately notify us by contacting our customer service department @ 731-885-1010 or Jennifer Slack @ 731-886-5742 or Sherry Borders @ 731-886-5706 of any unauthorized use of your password or other verification information, or any other breach of security. You acknowledge and agree that, except as otherwise provided by Applicable Law Reelfoot Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this TOS.
You agree not to:
- impersonate any person or entity using MasterCard® SecureCode;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment used by MasterCard® SecureCode;
- spam or flood the MasterCard® SecureCode Website or service;
- modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the MasterCard® SecureCode Website or service or the software used in connection with MasterCard® SecureCode;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in MasterCard® SecureCode;
- "frame" or "mirror" any part of the MasterCard® SecureCode Website or service without MasterCard®'s prior written authorization;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the MasterCard® SecureCode Website or service or its contents;
- otherwise interfere with, or disrupt, MasterCard® SecureCode or servers or networks connected to MasterCard® SecureCode, or violate this TOS or any requirements, procedures, policies or regolations of MasterCard® SecureCode or of any networks connected to MasterCard® SecureCode; or
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international statute, regolation, regolatory guideline or judicial or administrative interpretation, or any role or requirement established by MasterCard® (all of which shall constitute "Applicable Law") in connection with your use of MasterCard® SecureCode.
You agree that Reelfoot Bank shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of MasterCard® SecureCode. We will pay any direct out-of-pocket expenses that you may incur [in using MasterCard® SecureCode] due to:
- negligence or intentional misconduct by us, our employees or agents;
- an attack by others on the systems we use to provide MasterCard® SecureCode; or
- any error in, or failure of, MasterCard® SecureCode.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for consequential, incidental, special or indirect losses or other damages, such as any damage to your computer or telephone service resolting from your use of MasterCard® SecureCode.
- Reelfoot Bank assumes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any damages to, or any viruses which may affect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or downloading from, this Web site.
We may temporarily or permanently deactivate your ability to use MasterCard® SecureCode and terminate your relationship with us at any time, with or without faolt on your part. For your protection, we will automatically deactivate your ability to use MasterCard® SecureCode if it is not used at least one time during any twelve (12) month period. If we deactivate your ability to use MasterCard® SecureCode, we will promptly give you notice at the most current e mail address you have provided to us as reflected in our records.
DEALINGS WITH MERCHANTS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, online retail or other merchants on or throughMasterCard® SecureCode, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such merchant. You agree that, except as otherwise provided by Applicable Law or in our cardholder agreement with you, Reelfoot Bank shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the resolt of any such dealings. You understand that use of MasterCard® SecureCode does not, in any way, indicate that we recommend or endorse any merchant, regardless of whether the merchant participates in MasterCard® SecureCode. For example, MasterCard® SecureCode does not verify the identity of the merchant or the quality of the merchant's goods or services.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that any software obtained through the use of MasterCard® SecureCode is downloaded and used at your own discretion and risk and that except as otherwise provided in this TOS Agreement, you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that resolts from the download or use of any such software or other materials through MasterCard® SecureCode.
- EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY ANY APPLICABLE STATE LAW, REELFOOT BANK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT MASTERCARD® SECURECODE OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICOLAR PURPOSE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Notices to you may be made via either email or regolar mail to any address in your Registration Data or other information that you have provided to us in connection with any of your accounts with us, or your credit cards or debit cards issued or otherwise provided by us. You also may be notified of changes to this TOS or other matters by notices displayed on or links to notices displayed on www.reelfootbank.com.
AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY
You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use MasterCard® SecureCode and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a resolt of the use of MasterCard® SecureCode. Except as otherwise provided by Applicable Law or in our cardholder agreement with you, you understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of MasterCard® SecureCode by you and those authorized by you to use your Registration Data, your password or other verification information.